Join the GQ Vet Family!
At GQ Vet, we put our TEAM AND CULTURE FIRST! Our Purpose is to Provide the Best Care for Patients & Their Pet Parents by Offering Progressive & Innovative Variety of Medicine, such as Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Ozone Therapy, PRP, Specialty Surgeries, Cardiology Services, Valley Fever Services, Oncology Services, Emergency Services, and MORE! We are selective in our team member onboarding process, and only hire upbeat and positive individuals who are dedicated to ensuring an enjoyable experience for not only our patients & their pet parents, but also for our veterinary support team. We are complimented regularly on the kind and welcoming nature of our team members as visitors walk through our clinic, and we continue to ensure our team works together and supports each other! We host regular culture building and team bonding experiences for our team. Providing exceptional medical care to our patients and caring for their pet parents is our passion, and requires all of us to be emotionally invested each day! We help our staff and provide them with what they need to ensure they thrive towards their personal goals.
As our team continually grows, we hope to create a work environment that is conducive to the satisfaction, education, and fulfillment of our team members. Our staff retention is FIVE TIMES BETTER than the National Average for Veterinary Teams! We truly strive to ensure our staff are happy, fulfilled, challenged to learn new things, and of course are appreciated for all of their hard work and dedication!
Our Core Values
- CULTURE FIRST! Have Fun With Our Work Family! No Toxicity Allowed!
- Challenge & Motivate Our Staff to Achieve the Impossible.
- Grow, or Get Left Behind.
- Care for Our Patients as if They Were Our Own!
- Always Exceed our Client’s Expectations.
Benefits of Working at Gilbert Queen Creek Emergency Vet
- Available on Day 1 of Employment
- Team Appreciation Fridge Stocked Weekly with Free Drinks & Snacks. Redbull, Coffee, Iced Tea, Fresh Fruit & Veggies, Ice Cream, and More to keep our team Happy and Energized! Feel Free to Take 1 or 2 per shift!
- Mentorship, Training, and Educational Support from Peers, Management team, and Online resources, offering Unique Therapies & Diagnostics!
- Culture Building & Team Bonding Events, such as Paintball, Horse Back Riding, Axe Throwing, Pottery Painting, Food Bank Volunteer Days, Smile Days, and So Much More!
- Kind & Caring Coworkers, along with a Supportive Management Team. We are here for each other!
- Employee Assistance Program offering Mental Health Support, Legal Questions, Grief Counseling, Stress Resilience, Relationship Assistance, Conflict Resolution, and More!
- Available at 90 Days of Employment for Full Time Employees (30+ hours/week):
- Unlimited PTO Accrual for Staff! Paid Time Off to use for Sick Time, Vacation Time, and/or Continuing Education Events
- Optional Overtime available if desired
- Scrubs Uniform Allowance – Renewed Annually
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with Employer Contributions
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance – Employee Sponsored
- Veterinary Service Discounts
- Grubhub+ Membership for Free Delivery from participating restaurants, membership paid for by GQ!
- Wellness Reimbursement Program! $300 per year to use towards various activities to keep you active and healthy!
- Reimbursement for cost of CVT Licensing Exam & State License After Passing Examinations
- Available after 1 Year of Employment for Full Time Employees (30+ hours/week):
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions – 3% of your Annual Income Amount GIFTED to your retirement! No Contribution Necessary by you!
- Continuing Education Contributions for Veterinary Technicians, Receptionists, and Support Staff
- GQ Vet can help pay for you to attend Penn Foster’s Veterinary Technician Program! Ask for more Information!
Who Are We?
Gilbert Queen Creek Emergency Vet was the first Emergency Veterinary Center in Queen Creek, AZ. We are located on Power and Rittenhouse Road, and are open 24/7/365. We are a team who works together to provide quality patient care and ultimate customer satisfaction. We provide timely and superior quality medicine to the patients of our hospital, and we strive to diminish pain and increase comfort for our patients. We feel educated pet owners are empowered to make the best decisions, so we do ensure our staff is well trained and educated in all aspects of veterinary medicine to provide the best services to our clients and patients. All of our GQ Family are an integral part of the team and play a key role developing treatment plans and patient care.